Client Care Coordinator
If you are looking to work in an international, dynamic and friendly environment, you could be the perfect match for LAE Madrid. Based in barrio Salamanca in Madrid, we are always looking for dedicated people that are keen to take the next step in their careers.
This is a junior position and you will receive a great deal of training to learn each aspect of the job. You must be organized and a real people person as 80% of the role is to engage with the students and new clients. The position, as stated below, is from Tuesday to Saturday and this will not change and is non-negotiable so the right person needs to be happy with this timetable.
You must be native or have a proficient level of either Spanish or English with the second language being of a high level (at least B2). A third language is highly desired. Both your English and Spanish will be tested during the interview process.
No previous experience in customer service is necessary but it is desired. The candidate must have the appropriate visa to work or be an EU citizen.
- Client Service:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Respond to basic email requests
- Coordinate daily operations – appointments, classes, room bookings, cultural activities
- Create weekly attendance and completion certificates
- Ongoing support for current students with a warm and fuzzy personality
- Communicate with teachers to ensure high quality experience for students and resolve issues
- Sales and Enquiries:
- Respond to general enquiries for Spanish courses
- CRM – Day to day management of current student accounts
- School Management
- Track inventory and resources
- Maintain a clean and tidy learning environment
- Ensure Clients are well looked after at the school
Please send your CV and a cover letter (in either English or Spanish) to Karmen on info @ laemadrid.com
LETS is a group of five companies dedicated to the teaching of Spanish and language teacher training, based in barrio Salamanca, Madrid.