If you want to do an Intensive Spanish Course but the hours don’t suit you, our Semi-intensive Spanish Course could be exactly what you’re looking for! You can choose various timetables to suit your lifestyle. The teachers design the classes to suit your pace so you make continuous progress throughout the year. You can still participate in all our cultural activities and you will feel just as much part of our family as our intensive students do. Check out our testimonial page to see what our students say about our course
We offer super flexible timetables to study our Semi-intensive Spanish courses!
First Morning Semi-intensive
Monday – Friday: 9.30-11.15
Second Morning Semi-intensive
Monday – Friday: 11.45-13.30
Monday – Friday: 17.00-19.00
What is included in our Semi-Intensive Spanish Course
- 10 hours of Spanish classes in small groups (Intensive Course) per week
- Level Test (before starting your course)
- Level-specific Spanish Course Book or for higher levels learning material used in your classes
- Cultural Activities
- Breakfast “Current affairs & coffee”
- Saturday Course (one per month)
- Welcome pack
- Welcome lunch
- Certificate at the end of the course showing your level and attendance
- Library Service
- Level test at the end of the course
- Wi-Fi connection
- Student card to take advantage of the discounts in the neighborhood
- Emergency number 24/7
- Mobile phone rental
You can start a Semi-intensive Spanish course any week of the year!
Get a Certificate confirming your level!
When you finish your Semi-intensive Spanish Course, if you’ve attended 80% of classes, you will receive a certificate of attendance. If you want, you can make a level assessment test, and if you pass it (70/100) and you have attended 80% of classes you will receive a certificate of achievement.
|Week 1 – 6||115€ per week|
|Week 7 – 15||100€ per week|
|16 weeks +||95€ per week|
|+ 40€ enrolment fee*|