Are you all set to visit or live in Madrid?
LAE Madrid has prepared a list of resources that’ll make your stay in Madrid unforgettable. You can also follow our Facebook page for more tips and videos on Madrid and Spain!
- Here’s our Student’s Guide to Madrid where you’ll find the information about our school, people you’ll meet here, discounts available for our students in the neighborhood, and lots more. We’ve also prepared a list of the best museums in Madrid and the times you can enjoy them for free!
- Is this your first time coming to Madrid? If so, be sure to download our Newcomer’s guide to Madrid in both Spanish and English where you’ll find everything you need to know about Madrid to feel like a local.
Wait, there’s more! Have you seen our blog?
We have more than 100 blog posts on Madrid, Spanish culture and learning Spanish. Here are some you’ll love before coming here:
- 10 sentences to help you survive your first day in Spain
- Food and drink in Malasaña neighborhood
- How to improve your vocabulary in Spanish
- Plazas de Madrid con las mejores terrazas
- Las mejores regiones de vino en España
- Vivir en Madrid como un local
- Expresiones para salir de fiesta
- And a lot more!
We hope you find all of this information useful, but if we can be of any further help, don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.