Want to work as an Au Pair in Madrid, Spain and need to improve your Spanish? LAE Madrid Spanish Language School has the perfect program for Au Pairs in Madrid that mixes time working with your family and a convenient schedule of Spanish classes that will mean you can make the most of your free time. We also offer a program that includes a visa to study Spanish, which will enable you to work as an Au Pair during your time in Madrid. Prices depend on your visa requirements so email us for more information.
We also offer a discount for Au Pairs studying Spanish with LAE Madrid. Get in touch to find out more!
We have two schedules to fit your commitments:
First Morning Semi-intensive
Monday – Friday: 9.00-10.50
Second Morning Semi-intensive
Monday – Friday: 11.20-13.00
First Afternoon Semi-intensive
Monday – Friday: 13.30-15.15
Courses for Au Pairs in Madrid: What is included
- 10 hours of Spanish classes in small groups (semi-intensive course) per week
- Level Test (before starting your course)
- Level-specific Spanish Course Book or for higher levels learning material used in your classes
- Cultural Activities
- Welcome pack
- Welcome lunch
- Certificate at the end of the course showing your level and attendance
- Library Service
- Level test at the end of the course
- Wi-Fi connection
- Student card to take advantage of the discounts in the neighborhood
- Emergency number 24/7
- Mobile phone rental
You can start your Spanish course any week of the year!