Are you motivated to improve your Spanish quickly? If the answer is yes, then our Power Intensive Course is perfect for you!
In the mornings you will participate in the intensive Spanish classes and two afternoons a week, you will meet with your personal Spanish teacher. During these one-2-one classes, you can focus on the areas that are most important to you and revise areas that you find a bit tricky. Adding on the extra classes to our intensive course is super hard work but it really does accelerate your learning potential. Think of it like having two personal training sessions per week at the gym – you can work hard to focus on technique, style and pushing you to your limits with amazing results.
What does the Power Intensive Course include?
- 20 hours of Spanish classes in small groups (Intensive Course) per week
- Two hours of One-2-One classes (Power Hours!) per week
- Level Test (before starting your course)
- Level-specific Spanish Course Book or learning material used in your classes for higher levels
- Cultural Activities
- Breakfast “Current affairs & coffee”
- Welcome pack
- Welcome lunch
- Certificate at the end of the course showing your level and attendance
- Library Service
- Level test at the end of the course
- Wi-Fi connection
- Student card to take advantage of the discounts in the neighborhood
- Emergency number 24/7
- Mobile phone rental
Your Timetable for the Power Intensive Course
|9-9:30||–||Coffee and currents affairs||Coffee and currents affairs||Coffee and currents affairs||Coffee and currents affairs|
|9:30-11:15||Group class||Group class||Group class||Group class||Group class|
|11:45-13||Group class||Group class||Group class||Group class||Group class|
|14-15||One-to-One class||–||One-to-One class||–||Cultural activity|
|14.30-16.00||–||Cultural activity||–||Cultural activity||–|
A little bit more about the classes
- Coffee and current affairs: Coffee and newspapers with others students and a Spanish teacher. This is not compulsory but we highly recommend students attend as it helps you start thinking in Spanish to start the day; increases your confidence and knowledge of the culture and helps you bond with other students that might not be in your .
- Group classes: Intensive Spanish Class in small groups.
- C2C Class: C-2C Class.Confidence to communicate, Interactive class that gets the students speaking and interacting with real life scenarios.The groups are mixed with other groups and levels to make it a more ‘realistic’ scenario. All the teachers participate.
- Cultural activities: A range of activities both inside and outside of the school. Mixed groups with the Spanish teachers.
- Individual class: Individual Power Hour classes. We believe two individual classes are key to the continued success of our students. As well as working on their specific linguistic needs, we can also work on any issues that have arisen, such as confidence.
* The individual classes (Power Hours) could be recovered if the students inform us by email with at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise the student will miss the class without any make up option.
|Weeks 1 – 6||250€ per week|
|Weeks 7 – 15||245€ per week|
|16 weeks +||240€ per week|
|+ 40€ enrolment fee*|