LAE Madrid is accredited by the Instituto Cervantes
We are extremely proud to have the high quality of our classes recognized. We have the only international accreditation of educational centers that teach Spanish as a foreign language granted by Instituto Cervantes. But what does this mean?
To be accredited by the prestigious Instituto Cervantes, every center must fulfil requirements that demonstrate the high quality standards demanded. These conditions and requirements include working with the most qualified teachers, having excellent facilities and equipment, and academic activity, among others.
For the student, this accreditation guarantees that his/her studies will have international recognition and that they are choosing a school that:
- Adheres to the legal requirements set down for teaching procedures
- Has a teaching plan to guarantee the adequate progress of the student’s learning.
- Has a qualified team of teachers.
- Follows a methodology adapted to the student’s needs.
- Constant evaluates the programmes and the courses.
- Promotes the participation of their students in the tests to obtain the Spanish Diploma as a Foreign language (DELE) in the same centre.
- Guides their students in the Spanish learning process.
- Has well equipped classrooms and appropriate resources for teaching.
- Has efficient procedures attain and understand their students’ opinions.
- Attends to students needs or any elements that need to be improved.
- Offers complete and detailed information on the courses and the services they provide.
- Delivers on what is advertised.
Find more information by visiting the Instituto Cervantes website.