LAE Madrid – Spanish Language School upholds the highest level of professionalism and innovation, with the objective of providing our students with quality Spanish classes. We are members of FEDELE – the Spanish Federation of Associations of Schools of Spanish as a Foreign Language.
FEDELE’s main objective is to promote the quality of Spanish language schools in Spain. To this end, to become a member of the Federation each school has to pass a Quality Inspection and be accredited by the prestigious Instituto Cervantes.
Through the acceptance of FEDELE’s Quality Charter, LAE Madrid pledges to follow a series of guidelines in all of our services (facilities, teaching staff, accommodation, etc.).
For students, our membership in the Federation guarantees the highest quality of education and that they are choosing a school that:
- Provides varied and excellent course organization.
- Develops a teaching plan to guarantee the adequate progress of the student’s learning.
- Adheres to the number of hours offered in the course.
- Provides the students with a coherent and appropriate structure of the courses, defining the levels, objectives, contents and methodology in accordance with the needs of the students.
- Has the highest quality teaching staff with the right qualifications and experience in the field.
- Has an effective level testing system to ensure the level and group throughout their course.
- Maintains small groups according to the numbers advertised.
- Helps to develop a personalized learning path for those students who need or request it.
- Offers a variety of leisure programs of a social, cultural, and sports nature.
- Has well-equipped classrooms and appropriate resources for teaching.
In addition to its quality standards, the Federation has also implemented a line of innovative solutions in the field of language programs not only in Spain but worldwide. These factors place FEDELE among the most serious and respected organizations in the language education sector.
FEDELE Membership provides LAE Madrid with an opportunity to participate in various training programs, set up by the Federation itself or by the federated centers. These complement our own training projects, promoting both excellence and educational innovation, and provide training for our teachers throughout the year to ensure they are updated with the latest methods, skills, technology, and neuro-language innovations.
You can find more detailed information about FEDELE and its programs on their webpage