La Aventura Española (LAE) is an established Spanish Academy in the heart of Madrid. We have created an authentic immersion experience that has helped thousands of students to gain confidence and improve their Spanish efficiently, while exploring the capital and better understanding the culture of Spain. Why LAE Madrid?
Quality assured: LAE Madrid is accredited by the prestigious Instituto Cervantes
- Varied, tailored courses for all levels (A1-C2)
- Small group sizes help our students build trust with their teacher and classmates. This is one of the easiest ways to get more confident with your language use and start speaking more. At LAE Madrid, we have an average of 6 students in our group Spanish classes.
- Native, qualified teachers
- Courses starting every week
- An Instituto Cervantes accredited certificate confirming your level as you finish your course
- Central location. We’re situated right in the heart of the Slamanca neighbourhood of Madrid and in not more than 30 minues away from any landmark withing Madrid.
- Dynamic and Creative Classes
- Exciting Cultural Activities included in your course
- Unrivalled, multilingual customer service
- Library rental service for books and videos
Start your course any week of the year!
Don’t just take our word for it, we have 5* in Google Reviews. Check out what our students say about us!
I took a week-long advanced Spanish class for adults with LAE Madrid in February, 2020. A week was enough for me to learn that this is a fantastic school! All of the staff members are incredibly welcoming, receptive and resourceful. Furthermore, I had a fantastic teacher who encouraged learning with a high degree patience, knowledge and creativity. I liked that the teacher combined textbook materials with other sources, invited lots of conversation, and solicited student feedback. In addition to taking the class, I also stayed in a shared apartment through LAE. The space was clean, located close to the school and provided everything that I needed. I would high recommend LAE Madrid and would return in a heartbeat. Thank you, LAE!