La Aventura Española (LAE) is an established Spanish Academy in the heart of Madrid. We have created an authentic immersion experience that has helped thousands of students to gain confidence and improve their Spanish efficiently, while exploring the capital and better understanding the culture of Spain. Why LAE Madrid?
Quality assured: LAE Madrid is accredited by the prestigious Instituto Cervantes
- Varied, tailored courses for all levels (A1-C2)
- Small group sizes
- Native, qualified teachers
- Courses starting every week
- An Instituto Cervantes accredited certificate confirming your level as you finish your course
- Central location
- Dynamic and Creative Classes
- Exciting Cultural Activities included in your course
- Unrivalled, multilingual customer service
- Library rental service for books and videos
Start your course any week of the year!
Don’t just take our word for it, LAE Madrid has 5* in Google Reviews. Check out what our students say about us!
I attended LAE Madrid for roughly two months and loved every moment of it! Karmen, the course manager, was very accommodating and helped me get all set up through email and phone before I moved to Madrid. During my first week I felt a bit overwhelmed in the group classes and was able to transfer the hours I purchased from group classes to private classes. Auxi was my teacher for my private hours and I loved her!! She is sweet, friendly, and has lots of patience for beginning students. She incorporated music, games, and a even a field trip, which made learning so much fun! Overall, if you are looking to learn or improve your Spanish, I highly recommend LAE as it is intensive, yet fun!