La Aventura Española (LAE) is an established Spanish Academy in the heart of Madrid. We have created an authentic immersion experience that has helped thousands of students to gain confidence and improve their Spanish efficiently, while exploring the capital and better understanding the culture of Spain. Why LAE Madrid?
Quality assured: LAE Madrid is accredited by the prestigious Instituto Cervantes
- Varied, tailored courses for all levels (A1-C2)
- Small group sizes help our students build trust with their teacher and classmates. This is one of the easiest ways to get more confident with your language use and start speaking more. At LAE Madrid, we have an average of 6 students in our group Spanish classes.
- Native, qualified teachers
- Courses starting every week
- An Instituto Cervantes accredited certificate confirming your level as you finish your course
- Central location. We’re situated right in the heart of the Slamanca neighbourhood of Madrid and in not more than 30 minues away from any landmark withing Madrid.
- Dynamic and Creative Classes
- Exciting Cultural Activities included in your course
- Unrivalled, multilingual customer service
- Library rental service for books and videos
Start your course any week of the year!
Don’t just take our word for it, we have 5* in Google Reviews. Check out what our students say about us!
I moved from Zagreb to Madrid and started taking classes at LAE just four weeks ago. From not being able to make full sentences, I now catch myself thinking in Spanish and it's all thanks to Isa and her approach to teaching through conversations, real-life examples and well-structured grammar. I loved my experience and the results so far and am looking forward to 8 more weeks to come.
P.S. And the best part? Karmen who will make you feel at home from the moment you first enter. 🙂