La Aventura Española (LAE) is an established Spanish Academy in the heart of Madrid. We have created an authentic immersion experience that has helped thousands of students to gain confidence and improve their Spanish efficiently, while exploring the capital and better understanding the culture of Spain. Why LAE Madrid?
Quality assured: LAE Madrid is accredited by the prestigious Instituto Cervantes
- Varied, tailored courses for all levels (A1-C2)
- Small group sizes help our students build trust with their teacher and classmates. This is one of the easiest ways to get more confident with your language use and start speaking more. At LAE Madrid, we have an average of 6 students in our group Spanish classes.
- Native, qualified teachers
- Courses starting every week
- An Instituto Cervantes accredited certificate confirming your level as you finish your course
- Central location. We’re situated right in the heart of the Slamanca neighbourhood of Madrid and in not more than 30 minues away from any landmark withing Madrid.
- Dynamic and Creative Classes
- Exciting Cultural Activities included in your course
- Unrivalled, multilingual customer service
- Library rental service for books and videos
Start your course any week of the year!
Don’t just take our word for it, we have 5* in Google Reviews. Check out what our students say about us!
I spent 7 weeks this summer studying at LAE and had an extremely positive experience. I am a French professor in the US, so I can be pretty picky when it comes to language instruction, but I can say with complete sincerity that my two teachers at LAE--Maria and Susana--were top notch. They were both skilled at organizing fun and well-paced classes, with a range of activities designed to help students practice Spanish and increase their proficiency. I looked forward to coming to class every day and--even more importantly--I could see that I'd improved my Spanish in just a few weeks. What more could I ask for?
I'd like to add a special note of thanks to Susana, since she was the instructor I had for the majority of my time at LAE. Susana was extremely good at explaining tricky concepts and vocabulary in Spanish and at pointing out various aspects of Spanish culture. She's intelligent and engaged and knowledgeable and kind, it made us want to be around her and engage with her and with each other. I know the other students in my class felt the same.
Finally, I want to mention that LAE is also a very well run language school. The administrators are extremely organized and responsive. I never participated in any of the school's excursions or activities, but they offer a really nice range of things to do outside of class. I felt very supported during my time at LAE and will definitely come back if I have the opportunity!