Here you can find the dates for the DELE Exam in Spain for 2019 and when you need to register by:
- 8 of February (registration ends January 9th). General Levels: A2.
- 5 of April (registration ends February 6th). General Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2 y C1.
- 24 of May (registration ends March 27th). General Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 y C2.
- 12 of July (registration ends May 16th). General Levels: A2, B1, B2 y C1.
- 13 of September (registration ends July 24th). General Levels: A2.
- 4 of October (registration ends August 21st). General Levels: A2, B1, y B2.
- 22 of November (registration ends October 9th). General Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, y C2.
For more information follow this link.
Click on the image to download the 2019 DELE calendar
If you are not sure how much preparation you need to pass the DELE exam, you can book a no-commitment consultation with our DELE expert and he will talk you through your options and give you as much advice as possible. At LAE Madrid we have numerous options to prepare for the DELE exam so you will always find the timetable that suits you! Email us to book a consultation.