Here you can find the dates for the DELE Exam in Spain for 2017 and when you need to register by:
- 9 of February (registration ends January 10th). General Levels: A2.
- 6 of April (registration ends February 14th). General Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2 y C1.
- 19 of May (registration ends March 28th). General Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 y C2.
- 13 of July (registration ends May 23th). General Levels: A2, B1, B2 y C1.
- 14 of September (registration ends August 1st). General Levels: A2.
- 5 of October (registration ends August 22nd). General Levels: A2, B1, y B2.
- 10 of November (registration ends October 3d). General Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, y C2.
For more information follow this link.
If you are not sure how much preparation you need to pass the DELE exam, you can book a no commitment consultation with our DELE expert and he will talk you through your options and give you as much advice as possible. Email us to book a consultation.