The temperatures are rising in Madrid and everyone is craving a nice, refreshing beverage. Check out our sangría recipe so you can enjoy it at home. ¡Salud!
(For 8-10 people)
1 litre of red wine
Half a litre of lemon soda
Half a litre of orange soda
3 tablespoons of sugar
- Wash the fruit.
- Cut the fruit into small pieces.
- Put the diced fruit in the pitcher.
- Add the wine and sugar. Mix everything well.
- Add the orange and lemon soda.
- Add the ice and… bottoms up!
If you would like to take Spanish classes and participate in cultural activities with LAE Madrid, get info about our courses HERE.