At LAE Madrid we have numerous schedule options for our DELE exam preparation courses so you will always find the timetable that suits you!
Intensive DELE Preparation
This course is four hours a day and is the ideal way to prepare for your DELE exam quickly and efficiently.
There are two timetables for the Intensive schedule, from Monday to Friday:
- Option 1: Mornings (9:10 a 13:00) in a 1h 40min class session + 30min break + 1h 40min class session format
- Option 2: Afternoons (15:10 a 19:00) in a 1h 40min class session + 30min break + 1h 40min class session format
|9:10-13:00||DELE Preparation Option 1|
|15:10-19:00||DELE Preparation Option 2|
Semi-Intensive DELE preparation
If you are looking to pass the DELE exam but you are not available for the whole morning or afternoon, our semi-intensive schedule will work perfectly for you.
- 10 academic hours of individual classes from Monday to Thursday (15:00 a 17:05) in a 2h 05min class session without a break
|15:00-17:05||Semi-Intensive DELE Class|
DELE Preparation ‘a tu ritmo’
This schedule includes four hours of classes per week, so you can take your time and work around your busy schedule.
- 4 academic hours a week of individuals classes on Fridays, with either morning (9.10 a 13.00) or afternoon (15.10 a 19.00) schedules in a 1h 40min class session + 30min break + 1h 40min class session format.
|9:10-13:00||Morning DELE Class|
|15:10-19:00||Afternoon DELE Class|
Prices for the DELE Preparation courses
|20 classes||40 classes||80 classes|
|+ 40€ inscription fee|
How does DELE Duo work?
With LAE Madrid, you can prepare for the DELE exam with a ‘study buddy’. It can be anyone, from your partner to your housemate, you just need to sign up together at the same time and have the same level, and attend classes according to the timetable below. You can both have DELE exam preparation course for less and now neither pay an enrolment fee too!
This option includes three hours with your ‘study buddy’ and one hour of individual classes for each partner every day. During the individual hour with each student, you will practice the written and oral exams, to then be able to practice the reading and listening sections during the three hours of shared class. There are two options to choose from
- Option 1: Mornings from 9:00 to 14:00.
- Option 2: Afternoons from 14:00 to 19:00.
|9:10-10:00||One-to-One class: student 1|
|10:10-12:40||Two-to-One class: Option 1|
|13:10-14:00||One-to-One class: student 2|
|14:10-15:00||One-to-One class: student 1|
|15:10-17:40||Two-to-One class: Option 2|
|18:00-18:50||One-to-One class: student 2|